Risk Evaluation - Analysis of risks depending on the routes
- Diagnosing and pointing out the dangerous spots which has the highest rates for accidents of the vehicles’ routes.
- Informing the drivers for all dangerous spots at the routes and teaching them how to be proactive for all of the spots.
- A booklet for all dangerous spots will be prepared.
- At the distribution of the booklet, a briefing will be done about the dangerous points of the routes and how to decrease the risk to minimal.
- Each year the routes and reports will be updated if there is any changes on the roads that was done by the government.